Sunday, July 05, 2009

The Legendary Frogodile

[As transcribed by Daddy on July 7th]

I was up pretty early this morning, much to Uncle Gareth's chagrin... as soon as we were all ready to go, we went to a local place for brunch (I had rejected the food Cool Uncle Gareth bought for me), and then we ran (and I mean ran) to catch the subway, which we took took to the American Museum of Natural History. It was awesome!! Full of huge dinosaurs, awesome dioramas and animal exhibits, a giant blue whale, outer space stuff, and something we called a "Frogodile." It was cool... we walked and walked and walked!

After a snack, we bisected Central Park (which was lovely) and went to FAO Schwarz. I had a blast! We bought dinosaur toys, I got to dance on the famous piano-floor thing, and I got to look at all the cool toys!

Next, we took the subway to DUMBO, visited an art gallery that Uncle Gareth has some pieces in (see photo), and then looked all over the area for a nice place that was open on the holiday for dinner. We had a great dinner, and as soon as I was full, my slightly tired and moody mood improved! Buuuut by then it was time to go back to Cool Uncle Gareth's. We played with dinosaurs and then I was out like a light...

...missing out on the 4th of July festivities entirely, but that's okay... they moved the display from the traditional East River location (viewable to us) to the Hudson this year.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!