Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Harry Potter and the Skuttleclod of Bad Mitten

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had another quiet day today. I played with a while bunch of my toys and stuff, meanwhile Mommy decided she was gonna catch up on her Harry Potter movies. I wasn't really into it - I told her that they had too many scary Dementors in them. She paused the one she was watching in the middle so that I could watch my regular lunchtime TV shows, and then resumed afterwards.

After Daddy came home from work, we all had delicious quesadillas for dinner, and then decided to play 'bad mitten' together outside (probably a little bit too soon after eating the quesadillas, actually). We had a lot of fun - as did Basil, who really took to chasing after the shuttlecock ("Skuttleclod"). We all kinda ran through the sprinkler in the backyard, cooled off, and went to bed.

Mommy and Daddy secretly went to another Harry Potter movie while I was asleep.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!