Thursday, July 09, 2009

Headache Fish

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy suffered with a terrible headache today - thankfully, I was insanely well-behaved... which makes up for my variable moodiness during our recent trip. I was even kind enough to voluntarily turn down the music on my video games and stuff.

I watched a movie trailer for this flick I can't wait to see... when we reached the end of it, I excitedly told Mommy "DID YOU HEAR WHAT THE MAN SAID?! HE SAID 'COMING THE JULY 4TH WEEKEND'! THAT'S IN SIX WEEKS!!!" Mommy told me that July 4th weekend has come and gone, and we can go catch the movie tomorrow. I'm thrilled!

I drew some nice pictures today, and carefully incorporated specifically chosen colours into the compositions, which is more noteable than you might think.

I dunno why Mommy thought it'd be a good idea to cook fish on a day when she has a headache (she hates fish), but she did anyway. I loved her Halibut (which she couldn't eat), but Daddy had to finish all of our Jamaican Jerk salmon.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!