Thursday, July 02, 2009

Here Come the [Warm] Jets

[As transcribed by Daddy on July 7th]

Today was a really busy day - I played and played and played and played and played with Lola and Olivia in their playroom and on their big fancy new trampoline outside! Then we all drove out with Mommy and Daddy and Eric and Elizabeth and had a picnic at the Montreal Ecomuseum. It was cool there - we all got to see some cute / angry / happy / albino / flying / antlered / pooping / tethered animals. Next, we drove to a playground, where Eric pushed me on the swings (he's better at it than Daddy), and looming airplanes flew directly overhead.

Then it was back to Eric and Elizabeth's, where my cousins and I got in the hot tub with Eric. At first I was kinda nervous about the whirlpool jets, but I got used to it.

Next we went to Uncle Ed and Aunt Diane's for a delicious taco dinner in the middle fo an awesome thunderstorm! My cousins and I were all pretty wiped out from such a busy day, so we all got crabby and crashed pretty hard while our parents played video games.

It's off to see Zoe in New Hampshire tomorrow!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!