Monday, July 20, 2009

July's Day of Fooling Day

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning was quiet and relaxing - I played with my new toys and drew pictures and stuff while my folks recuperated from a busy past few weeks of birthday parties, cooking, website design, client presentations, and various trips to the States.

Once we got some lunch into us, Mommy and Daddy and Basil and I went for a nice relaxing Sunday drive out through the middle of nowhere. I fell asleep on the way, so they took advantage of that and kept on going through some lovely rolling countryside, and then woke me up to go hiking through York Regional Forest. We had one of the best non-rigorous hikes - we walked and told each other tall tales in a new holiday I named "July's Day of Fooling Day."

Once we got home and had some dinner, I got to stay up with Daddy and watch a cool program on television about outer space. I asked what 'Aliens' means, and he told me it referred to 'creatures from another planet.' I replied "Oh - you mean places like Mars or Germany."

Listening to: The Flashing Lights - Where The Change Is


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!