Saturday, July 25, 2009

Medical Conspiracy

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a decent day today - I got to hang out with Cool Uncle Gareth for a bit before he headed back to You Nork, and I played in my room and stuff. After a nice breakfast, Mommy and I headed out to the Doctor's office. I was anticipating a nice and easy checkup, but my parents and the medical industry had obviously been conspiring against me!

At the end of my checkup, out came a big scary needle that nobody bothered to mention to me! I panicked for about twelve seconds and screamed and cried - but then Dr. Vaezi injected me and before I knew it, it was all over. Once I left the Doctor's Office and passed the people in the waiting room, they all smiled and laughed at me as I mentioned "That wasn't so bad after all!" with tears streaming down my face.

Mommy made chili for dinner - before even knowing what it was, I told her I didn't like it. Then she fed some to me, and I realized that I LOVED it. Daddy came home from work right when I was going to bed, so I'm glad I got to see him before I fell asleep.

Listening to: Kings Of Convenience - Riot On An Empty Street


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!