Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Naked in front of the Television

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy left for work before I woke up today because he had a big creative presentation to his clients... yesterday, I told him that I was also gonna make a big creative presentation (to Nandy Panda), but I never got around to it. Maybe now Nandy Panda will fire me.

Mommy and I spent a good chunk of time outside - she gardened, and I played in the sprinkler. After I got kinda cold, I went back inside to watch television... Mommy came in a few minutes later only to find me naked on the couch watching kid's shows. She asked me to put some clothes on, so I found a shirt and wore just that.

Anyway, Mommy and I got so caught up looking at photos of my past birthday parties on the computer that we left dinner on the stove too long... so Daddy came home to burned chicken (which he still thought was pretty good). He and I played 'Pirate Bad Mitten' and watched Wheel of Fortune.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!