Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Never Underestimate The Power of Google Maps

[As transcribed by Daddy on July 8th]

Mommy and Daddy and I planned on getting breakfast with Cool Uncle Gareth befor eleaving NYC, but I had to go and throw another tantrum, so... we hastily got outta dodge after a sad goodbye to Cool Uncle Gareth. We left New York pretty quickly and after all was said and done, I was really well behaved. We stopped for lunch in Pennsylvania, and aside from another tantrum I threw around the midpoint of our journey, I was a very good girl! I even got a toy to commemorate by good behaviour.

I fell asleep right when our journey got weird - Google Maps had us completely avoid the New York Thruway, and sent us down awesome country roads past vast fields of wind turbines. Daddy wishes he stopped to take pictures.

We got home right before dinner... Mommy and Daddy unpacked while I was reuinted with Gammy and Grandpa and Basil and my toys. We had a great vacation - but I'm very glad to be home again!

Listening to: Hall & Oates - Ultimate Daryl Hall + John Oates


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!