Thursday, July 30, 2009

Not-Working-Late Cobbler

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Yeah yeah, I know, Daddy's behind on the blog redesign. He'll get to it as soon as he's caught up on his sleep. The good news is that he didn't have any photoshoots today or client presentations tomorrow to prepare for, so... he came hme at a normal time today. To celebrate, Mommy and I made him a special cobbler - "Not-Working-Late Cobbler".

I was re-introduced to my new doll Annabell today - Mommy spontaneously gave her a funny, spunky personality with an excited and gravelly voice. She ended up regretting it, because I liked it to much I spent the better part of the afternoon running after Mommy, trying to get her to do the voice.

After Daddy came home, he discovered that Cinnamon Bunny (whom I've always projected a nervous personality onto) has a small crush on Annabell, but he's too shy to talk to her, so I had to be the intermediary and deliver messages to her and stuff. It's very cute.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!