Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Picky Picking

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Grandpa drove Mommy and I to the farmer's market this morning - we picked up some fruits and veggies, and then hit the drug store on the way back to pick up some soy milk. At lunch I ate a nice concoction of noodles and peas and mushrooms, but for some reason I decided I didn't like the mushrooms and picked them out! What's with me becoming so picky all of a sudden?! I used to eat EVERYTHING!

In the afternoon, I decided to play 'shopping' in the back yard. Cinnamon Bunny things shopping is boring, so I had Mommy babysit him.

Daddy was out at two more photo shoots today, so... he didn't come home until after midnight. A package arrived for him in the mail, though, so I left it on his pillow for him.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!