Monday, July 27, 2009

Picnic & BBQ

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was up early to watch the big F1 race with Gammy and Grandpa, but got sent home because I was being too fidgety. We were hit with a pretty big thunderstorm soon afterwards, which ended up moving the big company picnic Gammy arranged to be held in our back yard over to her place.

Tons of people showed up, all of whom brought some food! I got to meet some kids... at first I had an awesome time playing with them all, but after my easel got kinda wrecked and some of the kids kept harassing me to take them to my room in my place, I started getting a little stressed out and emotional. Mommy brought me home, where I calmed down.

Later on in the afternoon, we went over to Lisa and Leo's house - Matt cooked us up a delicious dinner on the BBQ, and I got to play with Leo's toy cars and stuff. We had a nice visit, and I got to show off the cool jammies Mommy made for CInnamon Bunny!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!