Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Remembership Bracelet

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke up kinda early and had breakfast at Gammy's - we ate tea and waffles. Then it was back home so that I could have my second breakfast... then Mommy and I took the bus over to the local farmer's market. I found a man there who was giving out free fruit samples... I assumed that was a market-wide policy, so I went from vendor to vendor asking for free samples. Every single one of them was happy to oblige! We bought some really expensive (but delicious) blueberries.

Cool Uncle Gareth arrived from New York, which is awesome - he got me a really cool toy ATV for my birthday, which I played with a whole heck of a lot.

Before Daddy left for work in the morning, I gave him a bracelet "for remembership" - so that he would remember "all the good times we had". Once he got home from work, we played in my room, and then after dinner I watched TV with him and Uncle Gareth.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!