Sunday, July 12, 2009

Rock Time

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning, after a nice breakfast, Mommy and Daddy and I hustled downtown to catch the latest puppet show my our friends Kristen and Renee - Rock Time 2009, which was a lot of fun! Daddy and I were even thanked in the programme. Isn't that nice? The puppets were really awesome.

I really wanted some noodles for lunch, so Mommy and Daddy took me to that little noodle place on Queen Street for lunch... after a few bites, though, I decided I didn't like it, which frustrated everyone. I had a mini-meltdown, and then we went back to the car and drove home through the city, and fell asleep to the sound of a nearby speedway.

I played a lot outside, in my room, and with my grandparents while Mommy cooked and Daddy completely crashed and spent the better part of the day sleeping (I think his busy work schedule of the last few months and our New York trip have really caught up with him). We had a great dinner and took the dog for a nice walk.

Listening to: Soulwax - Part of the Weekend Never Dies


1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen McGregor said...

Thanks for coming out to Rock Time! I'm really glad you could meet Sammyneemoi and Mick! :)

12:26 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!