Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Slugbait Tuesday

[As transcribed by Daddy on July 7th]

Mommy and I spent the better part of today packing for our big trip - we cleaned up my room so that Aunt Wendy and Uncle Roger could visit it. We all had a nice time - but the anticipation of traveling tomorrow had me really amped the whole time! Gammy gave Mommy a new smoke detector to replace our faulty one, and we went out and picked up some slugbait. Yep - slugbait.

Daddy showed up with the car at around six in the evening... we loaded it up, said our good-byes to Basil and my Grandparents, and then picked up some dinner at the grocery store before heading East towards Montreal. I slept for the final third of the trip, and when I woke, we were at Eric & Elizabeth's house! I went to sleep pretty quickly, but was so excited throughout the night that I kept waking up (according to Elizabeth, who heard it all).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!