Friday, July 10, 2009

Taking Mommy to a Movie

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was on the computer a lot this morning... the day didn't really get goin' until Mommy and I took the bus down to the beaches where we finally went to go and see Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs at te big 3-D movie theatre. I had a great time - Mommy was pretty nervous during some of the scary parts, but I held her hand and made sure she didn't get too frightened. Great stuff!

We did some quick shoe shopping afterwards... Mommy spotted some brown shoes and asked what I thought of them, and I said they were "Dumb". Anyway, Mommy bought a new pair of shoes to replace the ones Daddy destroyed.

After we came home, I got a fancy art pad from as a present from one of Gammy's students (Victor, I believe). Daddy came home from work and helped me draw some pictures and stuff, and then we had a massive tandoori chicken dinner. I got tandoori sauce everywhere, man.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!