Friday, July 31, 2009

Tink Pink

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Um... Mommy and I both neglected to mention to Daddy the time I kinda fell partway down the stairs outside yesterday. So... yeah. I'm okay, though, no worries.

Today was much better, and featured 100% less falling-down-the-stairs. Mommy and I took a trip over to Home Depot to pick up a few odds and ends - I picked out the paint swatch 'Tink Pink', and then we headed home and painted my bedroom door 'Tink Pink'! Mommy also finally attached the swing we got at Ikea (on behalf of Nada) to the underside of the deck... I swing on that thing over and over again. Cinnamon Bunny took a turn, but then I kicked him off so that I could swing some more.

I had a bit of a meltdown today after being unable to properly put a pair of pants on. But who hasn't been there at one time or another? Am I right, people?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!