Sunday, July 26, 2009

TV Star

[As transcribed by Daddy]

What a day! Kristin and her television crew arrived just before lunch, and Daddy doesn't think he's ever seen such a large team set-up, shoot, and then take-down as fast or as professionally. They were amazing! And you know what? So was I! I was funny and interesting, and recorded all of my parts for this new kids' television pilot really well. I played with my dinosaurs and had a great time. My folks were really proud of me, and really impressed with the great job Kristin and her team did. You can tell they've all worked with kids before!

After lunch, Mommy and Daddy decided to take me out for a drive in the rain to Ikea, where we bought some odds and ends - including a backyard swing (an awesome birthday gift from Nana). Next we drove over to the nearest Red Lobster, where my folks decided to buy me a whole Lobster to eat! It was pretty good, I think.

As if we hadn't needlessly spent enough money, my folks (who must've felt like big-shot parents of a TV star or something) decided to go spend more money they don't have at the mall Daddy helped do the branding and advertising for. Mommy got a new dress, and Daddy got art books.

What a day! We did so much, it felt like it lasted for a week.

Listening to: No Doubt - Rock Steady


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!