Thursday, July 23, 2009

Walking like a Ghost

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Kinda quiet today. Daddy left for work really early - he thought I looked like a ghost, sleepwalking through the apartment in the morning.

I practiced setting up a dinosaur scene in my bedroom in anticipation of the TV pilot I'm shooting this weekend with Kristin. Other than that, Mommy and I played some games, watched some television, and I visited with Gammy and Grandpa.

I saw Cool Uncle Gareth for something like tow minutes today - he was passing through on his way to care care of business.

I devoured my hamburger at dinner - I had a nice bath before bed, but was sad when Daddy didn't come home from work until after I went to sleep... I was totally gonna play toys with him.

The problem with writing a blog entry almost a whole day late is that it's hard for Mommy to tell Daddy about what happened such a long time ago!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!