Friday, July 03, 2009

Where's my Pineapple? I'm Going to my Room!

[As transcribed by Daddy on July 7th]

This morning I played and played and played with Lola and Olivia in their playroom and outside on the trampoline... then Uncle Ed and Aunt Diane came over and packed us an awesome lunch for our big drive today. I was really sad to say goodbye to the Montreal crew, but I had to anyway...

Mommy and I drove all the way to New Hampshire in a pretty heavy thunderstorm. I was kinda whiny and complained more than usual, but I made it! Once we got to New Hampshire, my parents let me choose our hotel. I chose the Holiday Inn at Manchester Airport, which I christened "My Hotel."

We picked up Zoe in Milford and went to a restaurant for dinner - I had steak. Yummy! Mommy had a blast at Target, we drove to Nashua so that Daddy and Zoe could buy some CDs, we dropped Zoe off at her place, and went to bed at My Hotel.

I picked up the exclamation "Where's My Pineapple?! I'm Going to my Room!" from a funny song - I scream it every time I'm perturbed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!