Saturday, July 04, 2009

You Nork

[As transcribed by Daddy on July 7th]

Mommy and Daddy and I unloaded from "My Hotel" this morning and bought some wheat-free groceries in Manchester before eating them for breakfast and then going to the mall. I rode on my favourite carousel and we met up with Zoe, who joined us for lunch. Afterwards, we bid Zoe and New Hampshire a fond farewell, and headed for You Nork City!

Thank goodness I slept through a good chunk of the drive, because I was prone to being bored and complainey. I woke up just as we drove into NYC... we kinda screwed up a slight turn and got a little bit lost in Brooklyn, but eventually made it to Cool Uncle Gareth's apartment.

After he put me upside-down a few times, we walked through hipster-infested Williamsburg, went to a bookstore, had a delicious sushi dinner, some ice cream, played in a playground (entertaining the locals), and even played freeze tag. I was exhausted, but found it extremely difficult to go to bed!

Big day tomorrow - everyone really hopes I sleep well!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!