Saturday, August 08, 2009

All the Iron's Fault

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had another quiet day at home - at one point she was working away in her sewing room, and I walked past too fast and kinda accidentally nudged the hot iron (which was perched upon the ironing board) enough to get startled. I didn't get burned or anything, but was surprised enough to get upset. Later on, in describing the event, I angrily defended my actions - "It was the iron's fault!"

I was really really into playing outside, and kept trying to goad Mommy into joining me, but she wasn't really into it. That got me kinda down - Mommy felt bad, but I didn't wanna play if she didn't want to... so it was her turn to goad me into playing outside. It worked! We had fun.

Mommy made French Onion for dinner, and I didn't like it. Once Daddy came home from the office, we were all gonna go out for ice cream, but I didn't finish my dinner, so... no ice cream. Instead, I threw a tantrum and went to bed early.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!