Monday, August 03, 2009

Chasing Frustration 'round the Playground

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had something of an uncharacteristic morning - Mommy and I snuggled up in my bed and read Hallowe'en books. Pretty sweet! Once we all got some lunch into us, we made good on the coupon emailed to Daddy from The Gap, and drove to Scarborough Town Centre to buy a bunch of new clothes. We spent a good chunk of change - I got a new hat, some shirts, and some snacks, too. Call it early back-to-school shopping (although I've never been to school, so... whatever).

We visited the bookstore on the way home, where I played nicely with a little girl in the kids' section. Once we got home, Daddy took me out to the playground so that I could play and he could work on the project for work he's been obsessing over. At first I played nicely with this little boy, but then he wanted me to chase him. Once I realized I couldn't catch him, I got pretty upset and frustrated. He kept asking me to chase him, and I kept trying, and I just kept getting more and more distraught.

We went to another playground (the kid followed, so we went to the third) - the playground in front of my future kindergarten! Daddy and I had a nice time, and made it home in time for dinner.

Listening to: Yim Yames - Tribute To


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!