Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Clover's Famous Only Clover & Daddy Secret Club

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy took an 'in lieu of' day, today - all the weekends he's worked have granted him an excusable day to play hooky. And coincidentally, it falls on the 8th wedding anniversary of him and Mommy! It didn't stop him from making a conference call and giving a client presentation in his underpants.

He and I had a nice morning of video games while Mommy took the bus to the farmer's market. I formed a secret club for the two of us - "Clover's Famous Only Clover & Daddy Secret Club." (By the end of the day, Cinnamon Bunny would also join). Once Mommy came home and we had some lunch, the thunderstorm that had quickly rolled in rolled out just as fast. The bunch of us drove out to Yorkdale mall for some window shopping - we had a nice time.

Mommy and Daddy went out for an anniversary dinner, so my grandparents babysat me. We had a nice dinner, went for a nice walk (where I got to pet a baby Dachshund), watched some TV, and did. Not. Sit. Still. Mommy and Daddy had to come home and put me to bed!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!