Friday, August 28, 2009

Let's go to the Ex!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning I got to eat those grits I was so excited about. They were fantastic. I had a quiet morning with Mommy... I was foiled from my attempts to jump on Mommy's bed by the large box containing Daddy's new Playstation 3 being placed on it.

After lunch, Mommy and I took the world's most tightly-packed streetcar to the Canadian National Exhibition. I had a real blast! I went on a bunch of rides, played a bunch of games, saw a show, played with Lego, saw some exhibits, and ate loads of cotton candy! What a great day!

Daddy came and met us there after he got out of work - we went on some rides together and then ate some garbage from the food building for dinner. We were all pretty exhausted as it got dark, and had Grandpa come and get us. What an amazing, busy day!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!