Saturday, August 22, 2009

Day Camp 2009: Day Five

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Due to a slight scheduling or organizational snafu, neither Mommy or I were aware that today was "wear pajamas and show off your favourite stuffed animal Day" at Day Camp. It honestly didn't bother me much! I had a great time anyway.

Mommy and I had a nice lunch, and then we both ran all the way to the bus stop (my endurance was astounding... I ran the whole way!) and headed over to the movie theatre, where the two of us watched 'Ponyo.' It was great, but I kept talking and asking questions throughout the whole thing.

After that was over, we did some shopping at Old Navy (I got a soccer ball and some socks) and picked up some groceries. Once Daddy got home from work, we went over to Gammy and Grandpa's for a big Greek feast. I got so covered in hummus and grease (Greek grease?) that I had to have a really long bath before bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!