Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Day Camp 2009: Day One

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Just like today's post title says, it's back to Day Camp this year. Due to the summer garbage strike, we're only gonna be doing this for a few days, so... hopefully I get as much out of it as I can. Today was great - I was so happy to see Iman and the other "camp counsellors", whom I haven't seen in months. We played games, sang songs, played in the playground, and played with lots of toys!

After Mommy came and got me, I switched into my bathing suit and played with the sprinkler and garden hose. Let me tell you - it is stinking HOT outside. I don't think the air quality is as bad as yesterday, but that sprinkler sure felt great.

Mommy did some snoozing and recovering today, as did Daddy when he came home from work with a headache. I tucked him into bed and gave him my bunny.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!