Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Day Camp 2009: Day Two

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I were out to day camp pretty early this morning. While I had a great time playing, singing, making crafts, playing games, and going for a swim, Mommy went to the farmer's market and then walked home in the crazy summer heat. Obviously, she was pretty wiped out by it. Before she came and got me, I got to play with a new friend (I never got the kid's name) and hung out with Julie, Sarah, Steve, and James!

Once we got home, we ate the customary post-camp grilled cheese sandwich, and then - get this - we wiled away the afternoon sorting through all of my Firefox bookmarks. We went through page after page - playing games, learning about dinosaurs, and rediscovering old online gems we had both forgotten about. It sounds boring (it does to Daddy), but it was great!

Daddy was late coming home from work again, but arrived juuust in time to help put me to bed. Sadly, he also learned that I informed Mommy that I was no longer interested in playing with my Chip & Renard toys. That makes them sad.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!