Tuesday, August 25, 2009

ElectroSpeedGirl

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Now, there ARE photos of me from this morning - wearing a costume I made up consisting of my orange pajama bottoms, my black and white striped shirt, pink underpants over my tights, galoshes, and Basil's old black 'Electro Dog' cape. In the photos, I'm running around the backyard pretending to be 'ElectroSpeedGirl' in which I stand up tall, put my arms in the air and yell "ELECTRICITY!" in a booming voice, thus granting me superhuman speed. There ARE photos, but Daddy has a feeling that while they're pretty adorable, they would probably embarrass me in the future beyond that of the average blog photo.

Anyway, yeah... I played dress up this morning. Mommy did a lot of tidying in the apartment, which really made her allergies go crazy (right when she was starting to feel better). Daddy got home from work a little bit early for the first time in ages, so that we could all go to the dentist.

My second-ever dentist appointment was a rousing success... I talked and talked and talked in the dentist's office, and kept on talking even when everyone was working on my teeth.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!