Saturday, August 29, 2009

Fabricland Freakout

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had a somewhat low-key day, but it wasn't really supposed to be that way. This afternoon Mommy wanted to go with me to Fabricland to run some errands, but for some reason (maybe I was still tired and worn out from yesterday's excitement) I had threw a huge tantrum, which just escalated and got worse and worse. So, as a result, we just kinda stayed home. Mommy didn't go to Fabricland, and I was being too difficult to convince anyone to play with me.

After Daddy came home from work (he helped his agency win a big pitch or something) we had a delicious dinner that Mommy made for us, and then we drove out to the mall so that Daddy could pick up a copy of the new Operating System for the computer. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be working so well right now, but at least he can update the blog.

As for me... I was fast asleep. Yup... probably still wiped out from yesterday.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!