Monday, August 17, 2009

Hello Ella!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Check out the photo - that's my brand new cousin Ella, born yesterday morning. Isn't she cute? I sure think so, and can't wait to meet her.

I did a great job keeping my parents awake through the night by getting into bed with them and tossing and turning (banishing Daddy to the couch). Daddy and Basil had to take off this morning to appear in an independent short film downtown, so Mommy (who is sick and exhausted) and I sat down and enjoyed a really cool movie I specifically requested. After lunch, we went with Gammy and Cinnamon Bunny for a walk to the mailbox. It sure is smoggy outside.

Daddy came home in the later afternoon and kinda passed out on the couch - he got sick of watching me play video games or sit in front of the TV and took me for a bike ride after dinner. He even let Mommy sleep on the couch and put me to bed!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!