Friday, August 14, 2009

Lord of the Flies


Singin' & Swingin'
Originally uploaded by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had a nice morning - she altered some of my clothes while Cinnamon Bunny, Annabell and I pretended to be dinosaurs. We were all gonna go for a walk through the neighbourhood today, but oddly enough - nobody took the garbage away today. I thought the strike was supposed to be over! Meanwhile, our entire neighbourhood is swarming with flies and raccoons. We abandoned our walk plans, and I perfected the art of drawing rabbits instead.

Mommy found some new video games for me to play on the computer today - after Daddy came home from work (on time!), we drew pictures together and had a nice dinner and then went for that walk... instead of walking through our neighbourhood, though, Daddy drove us down to the beach. I rolled down the hill, threw some rocks in the water, and got so grubby that I needed a decent bath when we got home.

I'm happy to report that the new blog design is coming along with help from Becky. And as of this writing, the garbage STILL hasn't been taken away.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!