Monday, August 31, 2009

Mrs. Greenwhich & Phone Calls from Trolls

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had a nice, normal morning today... meanwhile, Daddy was just like Captain Ahab with the computer, obsessed with getting it working again after all of our problems with the new OS. Somehow, we pulled him away from it long enough to play some PS3 games with him... we all had a great time (even Mommy).

After lunch, we piled into the car and headed out for a lovely hike. We found a great stretch of the Bruce that we hadn't done before - even though it was cool and a little overcast, the trail itself was fantastic. I pretended that Mommy was a friendly forest witch going by the name "Mrs. Greenwich", and I took the odd call from a nearby troll on my imaginary tree-phone.

We headed home and had a lovely dinner - there were some more video games, some television, and Daddy wrestled with the computer. If you're reading this, it means he probably got it working.

Listening to: Prodigy - The Fat Of The Land


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!