Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Scarfing Lasagna

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Look at the picture Daddy posted on the blog yesterday. Check out the size of that guy's head!

Mommy and I had a pretty quiet day - you know, the average stuff. I drew some pretty cute pictures, watched some TV, played some video games, played with my toys. Meanwhile, after a long weekend's worth of work, Daddy had a pretty horrible day at the office and kinda had a big blow-up, so Mommy and I were gonna go to his office and bring him a lasagna.

Unfortunately, we couldn't get a sitter for the dog, so we kinda had to stay home and eat the lasagna ourselves. Well, actually, I ate most of it (I carefully managed to eat around the vegetables and only eat the noodles, cheese, and sauce).

Mommy and I had a nice quiet evening of Hallowe'en books and songs. It's Gammy and Grandpa's 40th Wedding Anniversary - as soon as Daddy has five minutes where he's not at work, we'll give them a nice present.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!