Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Seaton Trail X

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Since it's Simcoe Day here in Canada, lots of people get the day off, including Daddy (who, alas, still has lots of work to do). Mommy made me pancakes for breakfast, and then when time for lunch rolled around we all had a lovely picnic in the back yard.

Grandpa took us up on our offer to take him out for a hike - we all drove out to The Seaton Trail - one of our favourite places to trudge through the woodlands (our tenth time, as you can tell from the title of the blog). We had a great walk - I brought Cinnamon Bunny along, who apparently broke his leg at some point during the walk, and thought it would be hilarious to wade through a shin-deep creek.

I fell asleep on the way home, which caused us to bypass a trip to get some ice cream. When I woke up, Daddy and I set Cinnamon Bunny's leg, we had a delicious dinner, I had a bath, and played Rock Band with Daddy.

Listening to: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Blood Sugar Sex Magik


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!