Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sidewalk Rash

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Every day around noon, I like to watch Little Bear on television as I eat lunch. Through some scheduling issues, I missed it today - seeing as how I lent my Little Bear DVDs to Sarah, I had nuthin' to watch. So... Mommy figured we could walk up to the toy store and maybe pick up a new one. We got a new DVD, a Dinosaur Bingo game, and I almost abandoned Cinnamon Bunny on a chair in the corner of the store by accident! On the way home, I slipped on the sidewalk and scraped up my ankle. Daddy told me it was called 'road rash' - I corrected him and told him it was actually 'sidewalk rash'.

When we got home, Mommy finally convinced me to play dress-up with her... I loaded up on multiple dresses, a gnome costume, and all kinds of weird stuff, and paraded around the house. I got kinda hot.

Mommy cooked corn on the BBQ for dinner and accidentally set fire to hers - even though mine was fine, I kinda got freaked out and didn't want any corn for dinner and convinced myself it would be bad. Sigh.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!