Monday, August 24, 2009

Slugs and Fairy Tales

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and Daddy and I had a pretty low-key morning... we all fought off lingering colds / allergic reactions, I played with toy cars and stuff with Daddy, Mommy chatted on the phone with Nana, and Daddy tried to fix the new blog design so that it would work in Internet Explorer.

Gammy and Grandpa paid us a visit after they returned from their weekend spa retreat feeling relaxed and massaged! Eventually, Mommy and Daddy and I loaded into the car headed northeast for a nice drive and then a lovely hike through York Regional Forest (we missed out on all the antiquing Mommy wanted to do). While we walked (avoiding strange slugs), we all told each other cool stories and fairy tales and stuff. Mommy and Daddy should write some of them down - they're pretty good!

Daddy napped on the couch once we got home, I played in my room, and Mommy made us all a nice dinner. When bedtime rolled around, we were back to fighting off colds / allergies.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!