Sunday, August 16, 2009

Spaaaaaace Taaaxiiii

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was 'Ice Cream Day' with Kristin and Jim - I spent the better part of the morning just waiting for the afternoon to roll around. After lunch, Mommy's intestines incapacitated her, so it was down to me and Daddy, who drove downtown in the mid-afternoon and met up with Kristin and Jim at a really cool Ice Cream shop! With Cinnamon Bunny along for kicks, we all enjoyed some dairy-free treats and had a blast!

We all went to a nearby playground, which we pretended was a big space station... Kristin and Jim are especially fun to pretend and imagine with. I pretended to be a space cabbie, who would drive people from moon to moon at the speed of light. We also petted a black cat in the park, talked about rabbits with the staff of Daddy's favourite record store, and then went out for delicious delicious Orangeenas (which were perfect given how hot it was outside).

We said bye-bye to Kristin and Jim, came home, and ordered pizza for dinner - Gammy and Grandpa and Daddy's old friend Ami came over to visit, and I thought she was really nice and cool. I just talked and talked and talked and talked - I think she was impressed with how Daddy's daughter turned out.

Listening to: Deastro - Moondagger


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!