Thursday, August 06, 2009

Swingin' And Singin'

[As transcribed by Daddy]

What a great day outside today! The weather was so wonderful that Mommy and I spent most of the day in the back yard... we played tag, hide & seek, ring around the rosy, had a picnic, and just kinda generally hung out there. I did a lot of swinging and singing on my backyard swing, which was adorable... my folks really need to see if they can videotape me doing that.

I went for a nice walk with Gammy to the new flower shop that opened next to the corner store, and I did some cool drawing and watched a little bit of television. I was more than happy to have leftover lasagna for lunch, and didn't expect Daddy to come home before I went to bed today - but he did! We watched my Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer DVD and then gave Gammy and Grandpa (who is sick) their 40th wedding anniversary present from us & Cool Uncle Gareth.

At bedtime, I told Mommy that I loved her more than "all the dinosaurs who ever lived throughout history stacked up on top of each other."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!