Friday, August 07, 2009

Tabbouleh?

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy's headache raged again from the moment she woke up. Once she dragged herself out of bed, she became determined not to be defeated by it, and set out on a nice walk with me after making me a big stack of pancakes. Unfortunately, I was pretty whiny and complainy and cantankerous, so we didn't make it too far on our walk. Mommy didn't feel like putting up with my very public freakout (over wanting a glass of water).

The rest of the day was much better. I drew some great pictures, asked a million questions about the lovely lunch Mommy made for me (tuna and tabbouleh) and visited with Gammy and Grandpa. I played in my sandbox for the first time in a while, swung in my swing, and played with my toys.

Daddy was late from work (again) and I didn't really see him. Fingers crossed that he won't have to give up his weekend to work again. He's worried that I've forgotten what he looks like - when he got home he found a portrait I did of him that looks nothing like him.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!