Sunday, August 09, 2009

Time Flies at the Beach

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Yesterday I mentioned to Mommy how cool I thought this toy is - imagine my surprise as I woke up this morning to discover that Mommy had made me one (I named her 'Coraline'). It's so awesome!

Mommy and I had breakfast and stuff and let Daddy sleep in. Once he finally got out of bed, he took us out for lunch at the local sushi joint. It was okay, I guess... we followed that with a quick grocery run, where Mommy and I ended up chatting up some stranger about wheat allergies. Daddy and I made up funny songs.

After a quick stop off at home, we drove down to the beaches, got some delicious ice cream, went to the shore and threw rocks in the water (and made sand sculptures) and then did some window shopping in the area. We were surprised to discover how much time had past, and quickly headed home for dinner. I had a bath and played Rock Band with Daddy before bed!

Listening to: Spinal Tap - This Is Spinal Tap


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!