Sunday, August 23, 2009

Turning Greek Food into Chinese Food

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I hope you like the new blog design! Daddy spent a good chunk of the morning and early afternoon putting the finishing touches on it while I kinda hung out and drew pictures and stuff. Mommy put together one heck of an awesome picnic for Gammy and Grandpa (the rest of us weasled our way in there) before they headed off on the spa weekend package thing my folks got them for their anniversary.

Once they were gone, we abandoned Basil and decided to drive off into one heck of a scary-looking storm (although it never really rained on us) and visited the craft store, where Mommy and I spent an hour browsing Halloween stuff. We stopped for some ice cream before heading back to the outdoor mall, where I got a new dinosaur backpack for Kindergarten!

Mommy quite successfully turned last night's leftover Greek food into delicious Chinese food (fried rice with vegetables, pork, and squid), Daddy and I played bad mitten, and I hit the sack.

Listening to: Brendan Benson - My Old, Familiar Friend


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!