Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Wheat Flour Secret

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy was pretty sick again today with a crazy raging sinus headache and a bull-blown cold. I had a bath and then she had one... we managed to get outside today and take care of some gardening, despite how awful Mommy felt. Much to her chagrin, Basil decided to poop right into one of her flower pots. To be honest with you - I found it hilarious!

After lunch, we went for a nice walk to the drug store. Well... for me it was nice. For Mommy, it was excruciating. We got her some headache medicine and groceries and stuff. I hung out with Gammy in the afternoon - she was baking and I may have kinda eaten some wheat flour while nobody was looking... when Gammy told me what I had done, I started crying. Mommy asked what was the matter, and I told her I wanted to keep it a secret and not tell her so that she wouldn't get mad. She persuaded me into telling her that I ate the wheat flour (which I'm allergic to) and she didn't get mad.

Daddy was out with Nick at a movie tonight, so I didn't see him - Mommy and I had a nice evening, just the two of us (and her headache).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!