Thursday, September 10, 2009

09 / 09 / 09

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Yeah, so I start kindergarten tomorrow. To celebrate my last day as a pre-schooler, Mommy decided to take me out for a 'day on the town'. First off, we went out for a delicious rib dinner for lunch. Then, we took the subway downtown to use up our leftover free pass to the Museum.

Instead of heading right for the dinosaurs, we ended up checking out some of the other cool exhibits for once. Believe it or not, I saw a large statue of the Buddha that I liked, so Mommy took me on a tour through "China Stuff". Turns out I really like statues of the Buddha!

Obviously, before we left I saw the dinosaurs and the bat cave and did the dinosaur dig exhibit and all my usual favourites, including the new hall of biodiversity and a large aquarium. After we got home, I dunno if it was because I was tired, but I was a little bit cranky and difficult.

Daddy came home late from work (sick with a horrible cold and broke from blowing my college fund on Beatles-related items) just in time to say goodnight as I went to bed. I hope I can sleep - I sure am excited about tomorrow!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!