Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Brampton Fall Fair

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Once we all had our lunch (once again, Mommy converted leftover Greek food into delicious Chinese food), Mommy and Daddy and Nana and Jim and I drove out to Brampton to attend their annual fall fair. Once we got there, we checked out the agricultural and artistic part - which was pretty miniscule, for an Ontario fair - and then grabbed some snacks and hit the midway rides!

I rode on the big swings, the merry-go-round, and a few other rides, including the big slide with Mommy (see photo). I played a few games, won some stuffed animals, and then we all took in a really awesome dog show... it was definately the highlight of the day, watching the dogs race, jump, dance, and run obstacles. We had a blast! Daddy got lots of great photos.

Before heading home, we took Nana and Jim to the Cheltenham Badlands. I didn't want to leave, and really wanted to take a hike, but it was too late in the day, much to my chagrin. We took a loooooong drive home and had a lovely dinner before bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!