Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Carnation for being Cool

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I had a nice morning... I was left to my own devices and played video games and with toys in my room and all that stuff. There were snacks, no television, and general good times.

Mommy walked me to school after lunch, and I marched right in there! I had a good day - we made traffic light crafts, and I believe I got to use glue for the very first time. That's kinda interesting. Afterwards, Mommy picked me up from the playground (where once again I'm having issues with boys who don't want to share the apparatus), and we went to the flower store, where I spontaneously launched into a lengthy monologue with the girl who works there. She thinks I'm cool, and gave me a carnation.

Once we got home, I finished an epic mural of a robot museum, as well as some other masterpieces. To say that I'm a good artist for a kid my age is a real understatement!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!