Monday, September 28, 2009

The Case of the Missing Cinnamon Bunny

[As transcribed by Daddy]

The plan for today was to go apple picking, but after lunch - my parents graciously took me to the local Japanese restaurant for some sushi - Mommy wasn't feeling too good, so we canceled our apple-picking plans. We decided to try for a hike anyway - I slept on the way to the Greenwood Conservation Area, thankfully... I was one heck of a moody, wired, and crazy maniac today - and had a really nice afternoon, even if it was just a short trudge through the woods.

We had a nice drive home, and then went over to Lisa and Matt's house for a pizza dinner. I played a lot with Leo... it was fun for our folks to watch the two of us play hide & seek together. Leo and I even did some painting together! Lisa and Matt both ran the Toronto waterfront marathon this morning, so the idea that they could walk let alone entertain dinner guests was astounding.

When it was bedtime, I sent my folks on a wild goose chase looking all over the place for Cinnamon Bunny, who was lost. After ages of searching, they finally found him - stuffed in the freezer section of my toy refrigerator.

Listening to: Matt & Kim - Grand


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!