Sunday, September 13, 2009

Colouring Inside the Lines

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Well, I'm showing all signs of a full recovery - no more tummy problems, no intestinal pain or indigestion, no throwing up, and my voracious appetite has resurfaced.

Daddy, on the other hand, is not so lucky - and it completely affected our day. His cold - which he's been ignoring for the past week - hit him really hard today, and he may even have his recurring ear infection again. Mommy made sure he rested, though, and banished him to the couch. She pumped him full of Neo Cirtan until he passed out for several hours.

Once he woke up it was time for dinner, and then bedtime. All in all, I was a fantastic and wonderful kid despite being stuck at home on a lovely weekend. I coloured pictures Daddy drew for me (have I mentioned that my parents think I'm the best colourist in the world under the age of five?), I danced like a robot, I played video games, and hung out with Mommy.

Listening to: Daft Punk - Discovery


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!