Monday, September 21, 2009

Comings and Goings

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Dunno that I slept so well last night, because I was kinda out of sorts today. I had a nice morning with my family - I sat outside wearing my gnome hat & beard, and watched Jim play solitaire and stuff. Daddy and I drew some pictures together, and then we joined Mommy and Nana and Jim for lunch at Jawny Baker's down the street. The service was slow and I was a little moody, but the food was really great.

We walked home - I played with my parents on the front lawn, and then Nana and Daddy and Mommy and I drove to the outdoor mall to do some window shopping. We didn't stay long (it was busy!) but had a good time.

Then it was time for Nana and Jim to go home, which made me pretty miserable. I sat on the front lawn and pouted as they left. Daddy and I played video games to cheer me up - and then the Nixons arrived at Gammy and Grandpa's, so I drew pictures with them.

What with all the activity and comings and goings and noise upstairs and sleep difficulties and weather changes, I think my cold is getting worse. We'll see if I go to school tomorrow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!