Thursday, September 24, 2009

Coughing Fits

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Yup... still sick. I was up really early and full of energy, which meant I danced and partied and talked up a storm on my parents' bed, sending them elsewhere in the apartment to find sleep wherever they could get it. Daddy went and slept in MY bed.

After he woke up, we had a nice lunch and decided to get out of the house. Just because I was too froggy to go to school didin't mean I couldn't get out of the house, so Mommy and Daddy and I drove out to Georgian Bay and then went to a mall in Newmarket and did some looking around.

We headed home and had a pretty average evening - I had a pretty awesome bath before bed, which was interrupted by some extended periods of lengthy coughing fits - which kinda made my parents nervous and uncomfortable. I slept through them.

Listening to: James Kochalka Superstar - Digital Elf


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!