Monday, September 07, 2009

Crazy Talk


Crazy Talk
Originally uploaded by Clover_1
[As transcribed by Daddy]

Thankfully, I allowed my folks to sleep in a little bit today, and looked after myself for most of the morning (Daddy did make me the world's most massive bowl of Rice Krispies while half-asleep). Mommy felt a little 'off' again and wasn't up for making lunch, so we went to the local restaurant for some lunch. Immediately afterwards, we went to the bank and visited Old Navy - Mommy and I got some clothes.

After we got home, Grandpa and Daddy took me for a trip to the mall so that we could look for a specific pair of shoes Grandpa had his eye on. Daddy bought me some bubble tea, which was delicious.

After we got home, Daddy and I played some video games, played 'Bad Mitten' outside, and took some funny photos and videos where I made funny noises and faces (see above). Eventually, Mommy woke up from her nap and we had a nice late dinner. At bedtime, I was asleep deeply enough that my folks could take in a movie.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!